Monday, September 1, 2008

Labourious Diem

I think I'm back therefore I blog!

I have missed letting my nonsense ooz out in text form.

I have missed railing at what on earth I might come up with to blog.

I have missed all TECHNOLOGY and all the modern inconveniences they serve!

I have laboured, fussed and fumed and - as ever - discovered it is always the last thing one could imagine or think of that was causing the bain of my existence....I believe after much trouble, and shooting...dust bunnies had gnawed
through actual cables ....though I managed to get this montage of madness working, it remains riddled through and through with other ailments....but who cares about that?! I have typed-text at my finger tips once again!!

So much water under the bridge....so much life, and time has passed I cannot go back...

....so I will commence by going forth.

Welcome to September folks.

This is the slippery slope seasonal time that finds us deposited with a thump on the doorstep of Christmas before we even knew what has happened so be sure to drag your butt and dig in your heels to enjoy every single day as it needs to be enjoyed.

Slowly.

Peaceably.

...with grace.

Enjoy enjoy enjoy

Carpe diem



No comments: