Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome to my inaugural 'blog' post ((crickets chirping))

ahhhhhhhh the silent sounds of creating one's first ever blog post.

Why have I called my blog What Fi Sees?

Cause I'm Fi (pronounced fee). And this - whatever it is - will be what and how I see things.

And not being a writer, it can only be crap, cause I am like the Picasso of thought and sentence structure. So don't say I didn't warn you! But I can tell you What Fi Sees is going to be weirdly warped, but in a unique way.

I will however keep my deposits to a microblogism. I've noticed others have lengthy intelligent things to say. Fortunately for you, I possess the attention span of a gnat, thanks to all the Post Production editors hooked on heroin when I was a wide eyed kid sitting way too close to the TV.

So from li'l ol' splat down-to-earth steaming meadow muffin me to you ...welcome to my world.

I will strive to remain regular.

This was just the launch.

Tomorrow: Blog's Let's all put our heads together like conjoined twins, and coin another word for blogs shall we people?!?! sheesh Incentive....winner to win an undetermined bit of coin!!


5 comments:

Cupcake Man said...

fun!

What Fi Sees said...

lovely to see this is getting off to a yawning start*+;..

Actively Acting Out said...

Ah Picasso ... not the recluse you might think!

http://realistic-escapades.blogspot.com/2007/07/breaking-rules.html

I *heart* blogs.

Carissa

MaxLame said...

I think you should let loose and speak your mind. Your first blog has created an anticipation to your next.
;)

What Fi Sees said...

Thank you MaxLame, I'm reluctant to let my loose mind......loose.

But why not?!

If it comes back to me, then it was mine to begine with ; )