Monday, August 11, 2008

Kaput computer



PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Sadly and regrettably, my computer has officially gone kaput.

I have tried to coax it back to its general irritating and aggravating self - but it refuses to budge or oblige.

Whosoever sits at home devising and unleashing brand spanking new computer viruses for fun....

your parents would not be proud.

Compounding my computer kaput-ed-ness...it comes at a time I cannot afford to ~do~ anything about it.

The reason I mention of my computer calamities is it is directly affecting my access to blog.

I can only do so from an outside computer...but once I'm outside, blogging is the last thing on my mind.

So instead of my promissory note to be regular....I will instead strive for quality over quantity.

This is neither quality or quantity.

I said I will strive.


Patience and thank you.

Management




No comments: