Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Orchid In The Weeds

With a little help from a friend, I blog before you using a lovely laptop on loan !!

I vaguely recall mumbling something about striving for quality over quantity.

In all that time I had no means or method to type anything....
I discovered..quality time does not beget quality blog content.


So!

I would like to retract that striving for quality statement.

In looking waaaaaay waaaaaay up at that bar I had so oafishly set, the only thought that occurred to me was....


Perhaps I should strive for quality-within-whack-loads-of-quantity instead.

So that is what I propose to do.

It will be for you, dear reader, to find what you perceive as quality amidst the quantity I will blog. All the while, despite clear and evident failure to achieve such, I will nevertheless strive.

Failure to do even that, I will hope.



It's not about attaining anything....it's the act of caring.


Here's hoping we actually find an orchid [striving] thriving in the weeds.

Weird how I've suddenly got Joe Cocker lyrics of Try With A Little Help From My Friends etc. etc. running through my head now.

Is it in yours now too?!

so much for quality!

(orchids are quiet things)



No comments: