Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dedicated to the Fearless, Witty, Thoughtful Canadians I know

The one thing that is all too easy to forget as we busily run around in life...

enroute somewhere, forever coming and going,

arriving and departing, our surroundings always temporary, and ever changing.


It's far too easy to forget how special the group of people are, who surround us.


I happen to work with a very special group of people.


As vastly different we may be, there is an inherent decency. A goodness
that makes this particular bunch of people an honour to have the privilege of coming to know, and working with.

I hadn't really noticed the level of true uniqueness that make up this particular group until this evening's BBQ.

of course being deliriously tired might have something to do with my perspective, but as tired as I may be...

What a lovely group of people that is currently assembled doing wonderful things in this world.

It is to them, whom I wish to dedicate my 100th post - of which, had one of those good people not sat down and create this corner, I would not have the forum in which to post such a dedication.

To them.

Thank you for enlightening, engaging and entertaining me.











No comments: