Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Holding Company's CEO

Janis Joplin said she "couldn't get it together...."

She wasn't talking about balancing her work and dosages, or her and her bands all-over-the-place travel schedules.
Thus, Janis understandably took everything to offset the reality she was seeing around her in that rare pocket of time.

What Janis said was....

'I don't understand why half the world is cryin', while the other half of the world is still cryin' too man, I can't get it together man'

Neither can we.

Nor have we.

In fact, that ratio has gotten a bit worse these last 40 yrs. So her line would now sound like; 'I don't understand why the uber elite are cryin' for even more money, while the rest of the now over populated world is still cryin' to just survive man, I can't get it together, but I can get it to go'

I for one, will always hold out hope that not only will the people of the world see the likes of a more peaceful social and political movements, uprisings and coming-togetherness now, and in future.

Because I think we've all pretty much had it - this...whatever you want to call it method and system...it ain't real.

We're ready for a change, for the better, once and for all.

I'm going to hold out and hope.







No comments: