Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Incomplete Unknown...

Instead of pointing to all the things we all know are wrong, and all the why's, and all the political perpetrators pretending to be what they are not - leaders. And all the wanna be players who were no doubt as irritating when they were children, as they are now, only less cute (with some who's remaining redeeming quality is they are one day closer to death). WHAT?!?! oh come on lighten up, I was only serious.

We all know all this, though for some reason knowing is not making anything better.

It is said: To know, and not to act, is not to know.

Cause this route, of everyone talking about what-we-know has been well trod by herds of half-closed-shuttered-eyed others ahead of me, I think I'm going to veer left and get lost in the wild and unruly tall grass and find me some direction. Be like the solitary mountain goat...and keep climbing and hope the mm wide ledge I will no doubt find myself clinging to, is granite not mud...and that there is, indeed a way forward....

not just down.

Today however, in one splendid eye opening, soul replenishing, mind dusting 5km Spring hike this afternoon, many things occurred to me, but the one I feel deserve a mention is: It's time to make a shift. From talking to doing.

With your help, let's conduct an uncontrolled experiment.

In our self-preservation-desire to want to see things go from being discussed to evidence of a shift being made, I'm going to embark on: how-to-change-the-world-one-step-and-one-person-at-a-time-one-post-at-a-time.

And start whacking and clearing a path in the tall grass, to show there is always another way of living and being.

You know you want to too...you just haven't known how! Who knew!??!

Allow me the leeway to learn as I go here, and present to you the: How To Change Without Changing Too Much And Make The Difference You Always Wanted To But Never Knew How Or Didn't Care Enough About Anything Else Except Distractions To Prevent You From Discovering The Difference Giving "Quality-Of-Life" The Priority It Deserves And You Need.

'k...I might whittle that title down a bit, we'll see.

The goal is make transitions easy. How to take that one step, if there is to ever be a next-step-taken, and for there to be a livable world left for everyone to actually be able to live in. Not have 'a life of decency and dignity' go extinct, so that 2 generations from now this will all seem hoaky la la mental drivel when there really is a world and life and quality of life worth saving and preserving so today's children can bring children into this world and know how to pass on the gift of true life.

Step one: Recognize talking about problems does nothing to solve or change the reality of any given situation.

WHAT??!! you can't call THAT inconvenient..that was a perfect start...well, it was a start of some sort....starts never look like much...stick with me on this, it'll be....interesting at teh very least.



Note: Large life things will likely be reduced to silly little lines, but ALWAYS know I am ALWAYS referring to the bigger picture, the political state of the world and all that carnage, and our planet itself - and everyone and every living thing herein contained on this rare sphere.

Disclaimer: I, of course, reserve the right to post whatever pops to mind in any given day...I can't know what I'm going to say at any given time, or else I'd never bother to say it again.
Also know, just as you read this...so too did I, as I posted it, it's just as new to me! scary concept but truth is usually scary
boo





No comments: