Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut..

Most times you're grateful, and better off, being single.

Almond Joy has nuts.

Mounds don't.

I could never chose between them. And always resented the fact I was benignly presented with some sort of restricted either-or-option. It's so judgemental. Oooooo which one are you today? Oh you boring betty, what you didn't feel like a nut.

What? What's this pressure?

What? Choose? Whaddya mean which side am I on? These are terrorist tactics.

Damn marketers. They took that one from the big picture book, cause that's the way society appears to be modeled on.

And as a result they've sought to hen and pen us, and classify us by their definitions, and remove all the joy and render us immobilized mounds.

Damn manufacturers too, with their economic interests above ours.

And governments in total and blatant violation of international laws...

augh I'm sliding into a sugar coma....





1 comment:

Cupcake Man said...

I linked you in my blogroll. You must reciprocate!